Welcome to the My Health, My School Survey
The My Health My School survey is a pupil perception survey that asks children and young people in years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11, (as well as separate surveys for Post 16 and provision for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) a number of questions in order to generate vital information on the health and wellbeing of these individuals. The data provided can allow us to tailor interventions to improve the data and the lives of children and young people for the future. The survey comprises of a range of questions on the eight themes:
- All About Me;
- Healthy Eating;
- Physical Activity and Sport;
- PE in School;
- Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco;
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH);
- Sexual Health;
- My School/College.
These are tailored age-appropriately with year group logins. To find out more about the survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Laughton Community Primary School
- Peacehaven Community School
- Harbour Primary & Nursery School
- Westwood Primary School
- Seacroft Grange Primary School
- St Pancras Catholic Primary School
- Firle Church of England Primary School
- High Hurstwood Church of England Primary School
- Bramley Park Academy
- Priory School
- Bramley Park Academy
- Calverley C Of E Primary School
- Dallington Church of England Primary School
- Telscombe Cliffs Community Primary School
- Christ Church C.E. Primary And Nursery Academy
- Co-op Academy Leeds
- Nightingale Primary Academy
- Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
- Selescombe CEP
- Heathfield Community College
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, our training schedule will be continually reviewed in line with national guidance. For the most up to date information around courses running, please visit Leeds for Learning and, under the provider filter, select 'Health & Wellbeing Service'.
Please use this map to find schools that have registered and completed the My Health, My School Survey both nationally and internationally. You can use the zoom buttons to help you find the location of the school.
The Wellbeing Survey has been created in response to the Coronavirus pandemic, and its effects on school life for pupils, teachers and families. The survey is entirely optional, and will remain available until July 2021, but may prove a useful tool in supporting pupils as they re-integrate into education following a prolonged period of time at home, or in very different circumstances for those who did attend school since March 2020.
The survey is split into four versions for; Lower Key Stage 2 (Years 3 & 4) Upper Key Stage 2 (Years 5 & 6), Secondary (Years 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) and Post 16 settings (Years 12, 13, 14+).
The survey comprises of a range of questions that generates vital information about children and young people under the following themes:
- Emotional/Mental Health;
- Physical Health;
- Experiences during lockdown;
- Change, loss and Bereavement;
- Support available to pupils/students.
The Wellbeing Survey is not designed to be completed remotely.
To find out more about the survey, please contact: email@example.com.