Welcome to the My Health, My School Survey
This is a pupil perception survey that asks children and young people (CYP) in years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11, (as well as separate surveys for Post 16 and SEND provisions) a number of questions in order to generate vital information on the health and wellbeing of these individuals. The data provided can allow us to tailor interventions to improve the data and the lives of CYP for the future. The survey comprises of a range of questions on the eight themes:
- All About Me
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity and Sport
- PE in School
- Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Sexual Health
- My School/College
These are tailored age-appropriately with year group logins. To find out more about the survey, please contact: email@example.com.
- Windmill Primary School
- East Sussex Test School 1
- Leeds City College - Sixth Form
- Crawshaw Academy
- Westbrook Lane Primary School
- Co-op Academy Leeds
- Micklefield C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Pierview Acadamy
- Weetwood Primary School
- Blenheim High School
- Leeds City College - Travel, Food and Drink
- Leeds City College - Applied Science
- Leeds City College - Enterprise and Employability
- Leeds City College - ESOL 16-18 years old
- Leeds City College - The Foundry
- Hazelwick School
- Deighton Gates Primary School
- Greasbrough Primary School
- Otley All Saints C of E Primary School
- Roughwood Primary School
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, our training schedule will be continually reviewed in line with national guidance. For the most up to date information around courses running, please click here and, under the provider filter, select 'Health & Wellbeing Service'.
Please use this map to find schools that have registered and completed the My Health, My School Survey both nationally and internationally. You can use the zoom buttons to help you find the location of the school.
The Wellbeing Survey has been created in response to the Coronavirus pandemic, and its effects on school life for pupils, teachers and families. The survey is entirely optional, and will remain available until July 2021, but may prove a useful tool in supporting pupils as they re-integrate into education following a prolonged period of time at home, or in very different circumstances for those who did attend school since March 2020.
The survey is split into three versions for; primary (Years 3, 4, 5, 6), secondary (Years 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) and post 16 settings (Years 12, 13, 14+).
The survey comprises of a range of questions that generates vital information about CYP on the following themes:
- Emotioanal/Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Experiences during lockdown
- Change, loss and Bereavement
- Relationships and
- Support available to pupils/students
The Wellbeing Survey is not designed to be completed remotely.
To find out more about the survey, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.