Welcome to the My Health, My School Survey
The My Health My School survey is a pupil perception survey that asks children and young people in years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11, (as well as separate surveys for Post 16 and provision for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) a number of questions in order to generate vital information on the health and wellbeing of these individuals. The data provided can allow us to tailor interventions to improve the data and the lives of children and young people for the future. The survey comprises of a range of questions on the eight themes:
- All About Me;
- Healthy Eating;
- Physical Activity and Sport;
- PE in School;
- Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco;
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH);
- Sexual Health;
- My School/College.
These are tailored age-appropriately with year group logins. To find out more about the survey, please contact email@example.com.
- Heathfield Community College
- St Pauls Church of England Academy
- The Baird Primary Academy
- Co-op Academy Woodlands
- Kingfisher Primary Academy
- St Benedicts Catholic Primary School (Academy)
- The Grammar School at Leeds
- Windmill Primary School
- East Sussex Test School 1
- Leeds City College - Sixth Form
- Co-op Academy Woodlands
- ALP School (Pierview Academy)
- Springwell Academy Leeds - South
- Leeds City College - Travel, Food and Drink
- Leeds City College - Applied Science
- Leeds City College - Enterprise and Employability
- Leeds City College - ESOL 16-18 years old
- Leeds City College - The Foundry
- Hazelwick School
- Deighton Gates Primary School
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, our training schedule will be continually reviewed in line with national guidance. For the most up to date information around courses running, please visit Leeds for Learning and, under the provider filter, select 'Health & Wellbeing Service'.
Please use this map to find schools that have registered and completed the My Health, My School Survey both nationally and internationally. You can use the zoom buttons to help you find the location of the school.
The Wellbeing Survey has been created in response to the Coronavirus pandemic, and its effects on school life for pupils, teachers and families. The survey is entirely optional, and will remain available until July 2021, but may prove a useful tool in supporting pupils as they re-integrate into education following a prolonged period of time at home, or in very different circumstances for those who did attend school since March 2020.
The survey is split into three versions for; primary (Years 3, 4, 5, 6), secondary (Years 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) and post 16 settings (Years 12, 13, 14+).
The survey comprises of a range of questions that generates vital information about children and young people under the following themes:
- Emotional/Mental Health;
- Physical Health;
- Experiences during lockdown;
- Change, loss and Bereavement;
- Support available to pupils/students.
The Wellbeing Survey is not designed to be completed remotely.
To find out more about the survey, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.