Welcome to the My Health, My School Survey
This is a pupil perception survey that asks children and young people (CYP) in years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11, (as well as separate surveys for Post 16 and SEND provisions) a number of questions in order to generate vital information on the health and wellbeing of these individuals. The data provided can allow us to tailor interventions to improve the data and the lives of CYP for the future. The survey comprises of a range of questions on the six themes:
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity and Sport
- PE in School
- Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- My School/College
These are tailored age-appropriately with year group logins. To find out more about the survey, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aberford C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- St James' C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Rawdon St Peter's C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- St Mary's C of E Controlled Primary School Boston Spa
- Mill Field Primary School
- Swillington Primary School
- Horsforth Featherbank Primary School
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Wetherby
- Raynville Primary School
- Templenewsam Halton Primary School
- Bramham Primary School
- Shadwell Primary School
Please use this map to find schools that have registered and completed the My Health, My School Survey both nationally and internationally. You can use the zoom buttons to help you find the location of the school.
To view and search all of our training courses, please click here.