Welcome to the My Health, My School Survey
The My Health My School survey is a pupil perception survey that asks children and young people in years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11, (as well as separate surveys for Post 16 and provision for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) a number of questions in order to generate vital information on the health and wellbeing of these individuals. The data provided can allow us to tailor interventions to improve the data and the lives of children and young people for the future. The survey comprises of a range of questions on the eight themes:
- All About Me;
- Healthy Eating;
- Physical Activity and Sport;
- PE in School;
- Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco;
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH);
- Sexual Health;
- My School/College.
These are tailored age-appropriately with year group logins. To find out more about the survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St Mary's School, SABDEN MAT
- Chyngton Primary School
- Roundhay School Secondary Campus
- Seaford Primary School
- Punnetts Town CP School
- Dixons Trinity Chapeltown (Secondary)
- Chailey St Peter's Church of England Primary School
- Fletching Church of England Primary School
- Dixons Trinity Chapeltown (Primary)
- Christ Church Upper Armley
- Holy Cross CoE
- Willingdon Community School
- Claverham Community College
- Cradle Hill Community Primary
- Harewood C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Hellingly Community Primary School
- Little Common School
- Polegate School
- Westfield School
- Wadhurst Church of England Primary School
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, our training schedule will be continually reviewed in line with national guidance. For the most up to date information around courses running, please visit Leeds for Learning and, under the provider filter, select 'Health & Wellbeing Service'.
Please use this map to find schools that have registered and completed the My Health, My School Survey both nationally and internationally. You can use the zoom buttons to help you find the location of the school.