Welcome to the My Health, My School Survey
The My Health My School survey is a pupil perception survey that asks children and young people in years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11, (as well as separate surveys for Post 16 and provision for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) a number of questions in order to generate vital information on the health and wellbeing of these individuals. The data provided can allow us to tailor interventions to improve the data and the lives of children and young people for the future. The survey comprises of a range of questions on the eight themes:
- All About Me;
- Healthy Eating;
- Physical Activity and Sport;
- PE in School;
- Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco;
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH);
- Sexual Health;
- My School/College.
These are tailored age-appropriately with year group logins. To find out more about the survey, please contact email@example.com.
- Manor Primary School
- King's Academy Ringmer
- Parkland Junior School
- Breakwater Academy
- Danehill Church of England Primary School
- All Saints C Of E Junior Academy
- Hankham Primary School
- The Morley Academy
- Bexhill College
- Mount St Mary's Catholic High School
- Homelands Primary
- Furzeham Primary School and Nursery
- Springwell Leeds Academy East
- Chantry Community Primary School
- The Eastbourne Academy
- Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Hastings
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- Chyngton Primary School
- Roundhay School Secondary Campus
- Seaford Primary School
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, our training schedule will be continually reviewed in line with national guidance. For the most up to date information around courses running, please visit Leeds for Learning and, under the provider filter, select 'Health & Wellbeing Service'.
Please use this map to find schools that have registered and completed the My Health, My School Survey both nationally and internationally. You can use the zoom buttons to help you find the location of the school.